Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Painting myself into a corner

School has been really crazy this past week. I've been taking daily pictures but today, after disastrous experiments with clay-most of which ended up on me, I made it home with a few hours to catch up. So, without any further adieu, get ready to be over/under-whelmed with a weeks worth of posts.

Here are the wonderful monochromatic squares I've been painting for my homework assignment. They are magenta with white on the right, magenta with grey in the centre and magenta with black on the left.

1 comment:

way_away said...

Hehehe, nice work on the catch up! It's pretty crazy to do this every day with so much else to do, it's true :(. Highly stressful. And I'm not even taking any courses!

HAHA, I love the colours you chose for the monochromatic squares. I remember when my sis was in art school she spoke about assignments where they had to paint the various shades between two colours (i.e. going between green and pink). It sounded like a nightmare, and definitely seems similar to what you are doing here.